This May, St. Joseph’s Hospice is holding its annual Will Month.
Will Month is the ideal opportunity to get your affairs in order, gain peace of mind and ensure that your wishes will be carried out. Make your Will during Will Month and you’ll also be supporting an amazing local charity...St. Joseph's Hospice of course!
Why make a Will?
- It ensures that you can decide what happens to your personal possessions.
- It can prevent disagreement about who inherits what from your estate.
- If you live with a partner, but you’re not married, you can ensure that they, and any children, are adequately provided for.
- It can allow you to deal with any necessary tax planning to avoid or reduce in heritance tax.
- It can provide a way for you to continue helping charities and good causes that you support during your lifetime.
- This year we are partnering with the local solicitors listed below who are kindly giving up their time and expertise and inviting you to make a donation to St Joseph’s Hospice instead of paying them their usual fee. Every donation we receive helps us to provide our services free of charge to our patients and their loved ones.
The following solicitors are giving up their time to support St Joseph's Hospice and they would like you to give a donation equal to their normal charges for making a Will. This does vary, so here are our suggested donation amounts:
£100 - Single Will
£150 - Mirror Will
£50 - Updated Will/Codicil